Sunday, November 29, 2009

Carter 1 year old {Sesser & DuQuoin, IL Baby Photographer}



Carter is my husband's cousin's little boy...I also photographed their wedding a few years ago! He is so adorable and has the fattest chubby cheeks! We had to try twice to take his pictures because all he did the first day was cry! But we realized the second day that he just hates leaves...so we stopped trying to sit him in them and he was much happier! :)









Cake smash...oh yeah!




I'm not sure I have ever had a baby enjoy their cake as much as Carter did! He seriously almost ate the whole thing!!





"Hey Mom, I cleaned my plate!"


Thanks for bringing Carter for his one year pics, he did so good!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love these pictures; such a cute little guy!! Awesome job, Jessica!
    --Vickie

    ReplyDelete