Friday, November 6, 2009

Holiday Mini-Sessions Last Call! and a business Announcement



It may be a little hard to read, so here are the dates again:

Monday November 16th 4-8pm (I have 3 slots available, 4:30, 5:30, and 6:00)
Friday November 20th 4-8pm (I have 3 slots available, 4:30, 5, and 5:30)
Saturday December 5th 9am-2pm (I have available the 9:30 slot or anything after 11:30)

Just thought I would put this out there again for anyone who didn't see it last time I posted it or to remind those of you who have put off setting up your appt. I still have time slots available on each day of the sessions, but not very many! So if you are wanting to take advantage of this awesome Christmas special, let me know asap!

Also, I want to let you all know that I will not be taking any more appointments EXCEPT FOR NEWBORNS for the remainder of 2009. I am completely booked up for November and I am taking December off to get caught up and spend time with my family. The only shoots I will be doing in December are the one day of mini-sessions on the 5th, and also any newborns that might come along! :) So if you still need to book a session, please go ahead and call me to book a Holiday Mini Session, or we will be booking in January!
:)
Thanks so much to everyone who has made this such a spectacular 2009 for me and my little venture...big changes coming soon...I have put down a deposit on a studio space in Downtown Sesser(we haven't closed yet) but it will be sooooo nice to get the business out of my house (Johnny's excited about all my equipment and props moving out, I'm excited about being able to leave my stuff set up and not have to put it up and take it down everyday!)
Once we get things in order I will have a big open house for everyone to come see my new space!
Thanks to each and every one of my clients...I consider you all friends and am so thankful for each of you!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment