Monday, March 23, 2009

Wanna see a little of what I've been up to?

Well, pretty much all I have done the past few weeks is work on editing the photos from the Dodds Fundraiser from a few weekends ago. I have had a lot of sessions and a wedding in the past few weeks too, so things have been very busy around here! I am also in the process of setting up a new blog...hopefully that will be done within the next week. I'm excited! :)

Johnny is about 2 weeks away from being done with his student teaching, so it will be nice to have him around a bit more when he's all done with that. I'm sure he'll find plenty to keep himself busy though, he always does! (I oughta teach him to edit! ha!)

I thought I'd go ahead and show off some sneak peeks for those who came on Thursday of the fundraiser at Dodds. So here we go! If you see yourself or your family here, please don't be shy, let me know you saw it! :)










































I'll try to post Fridays sneaks tonight or tomorrow!
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love your bold and colorful style! The pet/owner portraits are my favorite, this is a subject close to my heart and one that I love to photograph myself! Nice Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to see you and Kimmy! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! Stacy Kniffen

    ReplyDelete