Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tymber is 6 months old!

Little Miss Tymber does not like to have her pictures taken! It took us two sessions on two different days to get these pictures, but I think we tricked her into some very cute shots! Her mommy is going to submit one of her photos to the Carbondale Memorial Hospital Baby Buzz Contest, so wouldn't that be fun if she won!? She is a beautiful little girl, I wouldn't put it past her to win! :) I had to do her pictures quick because we are on a deadline here! ( I know, we had to do these a bit out of order...but when you have a deadline, I will work with you! : )
Check out this little cutie!



I love the two tiny teeth peeking in this one!


Aren't her little high heels funny? They are from a website called "Heelarious!"








Thanks for letting me take her pictures! Good luck with the contest!!

3 comments:

  1. She is an absolute doll! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across your blog from someone else's link and OMG your photos are outstanding, love the pop of color and the sharpness of them ;)
    I'll be back to look more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos...the high heels are adorable!

    ReplyDelete