Friday, March 27, 2009

My little knothead

Lately Cohen has been on a head-bonking streak. Last week he fell down the steps at church and had a big scrape on his cheek and head. Then this week, he has hurt himself three times. He hit his head on his riding toy school bus, and received a minor bump. Then Wednesday he pushed the piano bench over and hit his forehead on it and got a bruise in a line across his head. A few minutes ago, he did this:



He was playing in his room and I heard a huge crash and then a big wail, and I ran in there to see what happened. He had dismantled his humidifier, and I guess he had fell face first on part of it, I'm not really sure what happened! I held him for a minute, and then once he calmed down and I could look at him, I saw that huge purple bump between his eyes! This guy has got to calm down or he's gonna have a concussion!

Here are a few more fun Cohen pics from the past week or so:
This was his first trip to the park...well, the first one he could actually run around and play...

The sticks were his favorite thing at the park. He kept chewing on them! Yuck!


Here he is eating his first chocolate chips. Of course, he can't just eat them, he has to wear them!


And here's Mr. TP himself! This is his new favorite thing to do if we leave the bathroom door open. Well, if he's not splashing in the potty that is!


Hopefully the next photos I share of Cohen won't be more head wounds!

1 comment: