Thursday, March 26, 2009

Final installment of Dodds Fundraiser-Saturday

So I finished up my edits yesterday for the Dodds Fundraiser! Yay! Here are the final sneak peeks...there are a LOT, I think I did 31 sessions that Saturday! Whew! So many cute kids and families though, it was so nice to meet all of you! Thanks to all of you who supported Dodds Grade School's PTO, and especially thanks to the PTO gals who did such a great job. This was my the most sessions I have ever done for a fundraiser, you ladies did a fabulous job selling the sessions! Special thanks to Annette for coordinating everything with me and being so helpful!






















This was one of those can't decide which I like better pics!
>























































































This last pictures is just one I thought was funny...it's a "self-portrait" that I accidentally took of myself working!



Thanks again to everyone who helped make this fundraiser a great success!! :)

8 comments:

  1. Great Work! I love the ones with the green background. I wish we lived closer so you take my kids pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pictures! I know taking our pictures was a traumatic experience (hope you've recovered), but you would never know by the two pics I've seen so far. Thanks for doing such a great job! The Meritts

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all absolutely amazing! I also love that green background! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! You've been so crazy busy!!! I love, love, love the one of the girls laying down with their hair all around them! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are FAN TASTIC! I LOVE all your colors! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kids were not feeling well and did not want to be there - no cooperation. I really wasn't hoping for much, but it had been over 10 yrs since I had a family photo and I wanted something. My supervisor was how I found out about this fund raiser and how I also found out about this blog - when she yelled for me to come look at how beautiful my daughter's picture was. And it is! So is our family one with the puppies. Now I can hardly wait to see all the shots and place an order. Thank you. Stephanie McKinney

    ReplyDelete
  7. Couldn't wait to see the Meritt family pic and it turned out terrific. Absolutely LOVE the pic of Delaney jumping with her little pigtails flying. I love to recommend you to my friends you always do a great job!
    Lori Laur

    ReplyDelete