Friday, December 5, 2008

Lindsay & Caitlin's Senior Portraits

This was the first time I have ever taken photos of senior twins! So fun! I sure wish we had gotten outside, but it was cold and windy that day, so we stuck to indoor pictures. Their mom is planning on doing another shoot in the spring when it's pretty outside, so I'm excited about that! This was fun to do, getting to come up with poses for them together was my favorite!
Here are Lindsay & Caitlin:Thanks for letting me do your senior pictures girls! I'm looking forward to working with you again in the spring!

Quick Ava story: Tonight she was taking some of Cohen's baby toys that link together and sticking them in her nose. I said, "Ava, you look like a bull!" and she said, "Mom, I'm a drawer!"
And this is just one I thought was so cute of my kids! This was a pile of leaves my dad made for my kids on Thanksgiving weekend. Cohen obviously hated it!

4 comments:

  1. HAHA!! Ava said she was a drawer!! ah that is too great!!

    and these twin pics are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can u say to that story!! She is a pistol!! Taylor Kayla and I are cracking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Twins pics! Your Ava is hilarious!! I love her wit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before I got to the picture, I thought "drawer" what has she marked on now. . .she's a TRIP!

    KatsGram

    ReplyDelete