Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Bernard Family

When my very old friend Candace (and I just mean we have been friends since birth, not that she is old!) called me wanting me to do pictures of her family for her mom's birthday, I could not tell her that I wasn't doing sessions in December! It just doesn't work that way with old buddies! :) (My first memory of Candace is her running down the aisle at church in a flouncy dress and her mom yelling, "Candace Jacqueline!" ha!) Not to mention she lives in Tennessee, so times are very limited to have photos done! So we did this session last Saturday night after her mom's big birthday party.
Thanks for choosing me to do your family pictures! It means a lot to me, because you all are a very special family and are included in a lot of my childhood memories! Peggy, I hope you had a great birthday and enjoy your photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment