Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Lauren's Second Senior Session & an Announcement!

Well, after much weather difficulties, Lauren and I finally managed a somewhat sunny day for her senior photos. She and I met up at Mitchell Museum in Mt. Vernon for the second try at some senior pictures for her.However it was pretty cold and a bit windy! But Lauren was brave and pretended she wasn't cold, and we did get some great images, and some pretty fall leaves. Here's Lauren:
Thanks Lauren!

My announcement is that I want to make sure that anyone needing to order anything in time for Christmas (cards or prints) needs to let me know what they want and have it paid for by THIS FRIDAY the 12th!!Any later than that and you will probably have to pay for rush shipping, and I know no one wants to have to do that! :) So if you are thinking about ordering something as a Christmas gift, please make your decisions and contact me ASAP!
Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment