Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Kelly & Cody are Married!

This wedding was special because it was held at Camp Hope, where I went to camp my whole life, and where Johnny and I met back in 5th grade! In fact, I think both our parents originally met each other at Camp Hope too, so it's a very special place...pretty much important to all our lives!! Anyway, this was the first wedding I have ever photographed there, and I didn't know how it would go...but it turned out just beautiful! It was perfect with all the fall leaves everywhere, and they had decorated the gym so pretty that you couldn't hardly tell it was the gym!
Here are some of my favorites of the day!
First some pretty details that Alisa took while the bride was getting ready...
And while she was doing that, I was taking pictures of the guys:
(they broke a bench trying to get this shot! :)
Here's the groom, Cody, who made it back from Iraq about a month before the wedding! (Thanks Cody, for what you have done for our country!)
These groomsmen were so silly, we were laughing all day! Here they are taking their own "shots" of the bride:I love the way she is looking at them like they are crazy! Here are some of Kelly, the beautiful bride:
And with her daddy...Here's the ceremony in the gym...
I think if there wasn't a scoreboard, you wouldn't know it! :)
Afterwards, we went outside again to finish up the photos with the leaves, and the sun was setting and making such a pretty fall glow! This is the bride and groom and both sets of parents:
The whole wedding partyAnd lastly some of the Bride and Groom alone:
Thanks to Kelly and Cody for choosing me to be a part of their big day! Congratulations!!

I am so excited! My new laptop finally came today! I have been waiting for a few weeks, I originally thought I would have it within about 5 days, back in mid-November, then it got pushed back to mid-December! It was an ordeal, but I got Dell to expedite it, and it came today, so as soon as I can get my computer guru brother over here to help me get it all set up and networked, I'll be ready to go! It should be much faster than my old laptop, so maybe my editing and things will go quicker and smoother from now on! Yeah!
Be checking back, because I am planning on finishing up a bunch of sessions in the very near future (especially those Seniors with yearbook deadlines!)

1 comment:

  1. I had no clue those two got married! I remember them both from camp! The pics were great, of course! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete