Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cedarhurst Center for the Arts Grand Opening Gala

I had the honor to photograph the grand opening gala of the new Cedarhurst Center for the Arts in Mt. Vernon. It was beautiful, and everyone there was so friendly and seemed to be having a great time! My job was to photograph each couple as they came in, and also to capture photojournalistic candids and details of the entire evening. I brought my sister-second-shooter Alisa with me, and I'm so glad I did, because she has such a great eye for the details! Here are some of my favorite shots of the event:
This one below is me doing my job!
I loved the band! It looks like everyone else did too!! :)Thanks to Lindsey for recommending me to Beth for this job! It was fun and different than the type of photography I am usually doing, and a great experience for me! I really appreciate the opportunity!
Here's a link to Cedarhurst website: http://www.cedarhurst.org/ They have all kinds of events coming up on their calendar, check it out!

4 comments:

  1. a-mazing!

    These are awesome(: Where you doing a photobooth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You amaze me! These are gorgeous!!! You are a GREAT, SUPERB, EXCELLENT, and OUT OF THIS WORLD photographer and person!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this should lead to some awesome opportunities for you and your sister-side-shooter with the great eye for detail shots! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete