Friday, November 14, 2008

Alexis's senior session

One thing about not having internet or a working phone...you do edit more quickly! Not as much stopping to talk on the phone or answer emails or upload to the online viewing or ordering proof books! (yes, I have to do a lot more than just push the button on the camera! lol) So my sister-second-shooter-right-hand-woman-Alisa and I have gotten a lot done in the last couple of days. Be on the look out for several senior posts! :)
Alexis was my DuQuoin Senior Rep, so you may remember her from back in May. I think Alexis may be one of the sweetest girls that I know, not to mention pretty eyes and a great smile! Here's Alexis:Thanks Alexis for a great session! I'm so happy we found those great leaves!!

2 comments:

  1. Great pics of Lexi; love them all!
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks aunt vickie for the comment...and great job jess i love them all :)
    ~lexi~

    ReplyDelete