Tuesday, September 21, 2010

McKenzie & Kyler {Mt. Vernon, IL Trash the Dress Photographer}



When McKenzie asked me if we could do this session, I was thrilled! I have offered Trash the Dress sessions for quite a while, and no one had ever taken me up on it...until now! And believe me, when she said trash the dress she really meant it!



We started off downtown and just took fun pictures. It was nice not to have to worry about getting the dress dirty or anything like you would at a wedding!













Then we went out to the dirt bike track and things got a lot messier from then on! :)








Thanks guys, it was sooo much fun!

3 comments:

  1. i want to do that maddie kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too , but it would be a lot more muddier! LOL=}



    Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep sure thing lol!!! Maddie KATE

    ReplyDelete