Friday, September 10, 2010

Jenna & Jeff's wedding {Carterville & Cobden, IL Wedding Photographer}



What a beautiful wedding, and a fun bride and groom! Jenna and Jeff opted to see each other before the wedding and that enabled us to take loads of fun pictures of them around the venue. They were married at a gorgeous outdoor ceremony at
Great Boars of Fire in Cobden, IL. They are both originally from the Carterville area, but they live in Louisiana now for Jeff's job!



We found this cool antique chaise in a room off of the getting ready room, and we just had to shoot a few with Jenna on it!


It was a very hot day, but we had some great clouds to make it a bit easier...










Jenna looked like this most of the day....laughing! It's obvious that Jeff makes her so very happy!








Such a pretty location to get married!






A few pictures after the ceremony, when we didn't mind as much to get the dress dirty!




I posted this one as their sneak peek, but I just had to show it again! I love it! I have already had one printed as a canvas for display in my studio!








The first dance....


This one of Jenna dancing with her dad is too cute!


A few reception details...


Thanks for choosing me for your wedding. I had a blast and appreciate the opportunity to work with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment