Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hannah & Jake are married! {Harrisburg, IL Wedding Photographer}



Hannah and Jake were married at the First United Methodist Church in Harrisburg, IL. They are seriously one of the most crazy about each other couples that I have ever photographed. They truly seem to only have eyes for each other, and I just love that about them. So very sweet!
This picture says it all!!



Went vintage on this one...aren't they super cute!?


My assistant photographer, Alisa, caught this great ring shot...
















I'm usually more of a random girl, but I thought the symmetry in this one was fun...




The groom is a farmer, so he brought his tractor to be the getaway vehicle, and of course we had to pose with it!








Note Jake's low five to his best man...










I am so happy that I got to be part of this very special day when Hannah & Jake became husband and wife. I wish you all many happy years together!!

1 comment:

  1. I love it that they went away with a tractor! Maddie Kate

    ReplyDelete