Thursday, September 30, 2010

Alisa & Cody {St. Louis, MO & Benton, IL Photographer}



Alisa is my sister, and some of you may recognize her as my Assistant Photographer at weddings. She also helps me with my business, and does a little bit of everything, from editing and placing orders, to babysitting while I have sessions. I really don't know how I would manage without her! So when she asked if she could get on my September calendar to go to St. Louis to take these pictures, of course I said yes! I guess these didn't turn out to be as Trash the Dress as we intended, it's more of an anniversary session of sorts, or a "year later" session I guess. We had big plans for them to play in a fountain wearing their wedding clothes, but we messed up and it got too dark too soon...so we'll have to save that for another time!









I helped with her hair too! I'm pretty proud of that! :)











This was so much fun, I only wish we could have done the fountain pictures! But hopefully you guys will like these, since it's a different location than we are used to here in So. Illinois! :) Happy one year and 3 months anniversary!

3 comments:

  1. cute cool awesome mk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Sweed is sooooooooooo pretty !!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  3. You call her aunt Sweed! lol LOVE YA! mADDIE kATE

    ReplyDelete