Monday, May 17, 2010

Casie & Brandon's Wedding {Benton, IL Wedding Photographer}



Casie & Brandon got married on an absolutely gorgeous day in April. We were able to go outdoors for loads of their pictures, and had several fun locations...it was great! They are such a fun couple, as you will see in their pictures! :)

Casie & Brandon opted to see one another before the ceremony so they could go straight to the reception when the ceremony was over. The next few pics are of their excitement to see each other for the first time that day!




The caboose we used for photos...






A gorgeous spring tree that happened to be nearby...just beautiful!










These are the "LOST" pictures in the bamboo...if you're a Lost fan, you know what I'm talking about! We looked out for polar bears... :)




The bride with her bridesmaids...


The groom with his "groomspeople" as they dubbed themselves!




Back at the church...






Pic of me working...taken by my assistant...


The bride doing a few touch-ups right before the ceremony...






Time to get married!






Leaving the church...


My favorite picture of the reception...


It was a gorgeous day! Thank you Casie & Brandon for choosing me for your photos! It was a wonderful kick-off to my 2010 wedding season! :)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, such a cute wedding! I especially love the one in front of the church...gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable couple. They are soo stinking gorgeous. Wonderful job with these. I bet the bride and groom love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun looking couple! The pictures are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing, Jessica. The bride looks simply stunning and I LOVE the dramatic lighting on those B&Ws.

    ReplyDelete