Saturday, February 7, 2009

In honor of my son's 1st Birthday, I present....Cohen's cake smash!

We took these a few weeks ago, but I have been saving them to post today! :) I took a so many cute pics of this, it was hard to narrow them down to my favorites...so I have chosen a few to show off! Thanks to my sweet husband who wrestled Cohen the entire time...Cohen kept wanting to punch the background paper because it made a cool noise, and he tried to walk away more than once! Not to mention the silly hat didn't want to stay on!
This one was before we started in with the cake:



I LOVE this one, he has this look on his face like, "Am I supposed to be doing this?"





This one he was trying to walk away but he was sliding in all the cake goo...love the freaked out face!


It was so funny, because most babies I have done the cake smash with LOVE eating their cake. Cohen kept destroying it, but when he took a bite with too much icing, he would spit it out! And then he was tired of it!


And finally, a storyboard I made with my favorites:



Maybe if I have time later tonight, I'll dig up some of his first photos for a little comparison...
Well, I've got lots to do before his party today, so have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. He is ADORABLE! Those pictures are precious :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he is 1 year already! I absolutely love the pictures! Chantal Suhr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are sooo cute! What do you use for the reflection? Is it plexiglass....a special kind maybe?

    ReplyDelete