Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Finally posting Cohen's first birthday pictures!

Cohen's birthday was on February 7th, and since it was a Saturday, we were actually able to have his party on his birthday, so that was a bit extra special. We are so blessed and thankful to have this adorable little boy in our lives.

Everyone may or may not know this, but in 2004 we lost a baby, and I have always thought our angel baby was a boy. That happened on Leap Day, Feb 29th, 2004. Then 4 years later, in February of 2008, another leap year, God blessed our family with the most wonderful sweet happy baby I could ever ask for, and that is my Cohen! So a bit of personal irony there, and much thankfulness for this first year with my baby boy!

So here we go, pictures from Cohen's party! I handed off the camera to my sister for most of the time (I had too much to do!) so these are mostly shot by her, with the exception of the last few.

Our little family!


He was happy to open presents! He did a little ripping...Ava did a lot...imagine that....


"Look what I got!"


Showing off my cake skills...lol!


Trying to understand what that light is...he tried to grab it, and I barely stopped him from getting burnt!


Everyone enjoyed watching him dig into his own cake. I think he liked it better this time than when we did his cake smash photo shoot!






Worn out from all those presents and cake!!


I love this boy!

3 comments:

  1. What precious pictures! Where did that first year go? Can't get enough of Cohen; such a precious little boy!!!!
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet pics! You look so good too! I love your hair! I am soo happy for you guys and that God blessed you with Cohen, and that God blessed Cohen with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jessica Hollis!!! Wierd, isn't it!! I love your work. I am just getting my toes wet in photography, aka I really have no idea what I am doing:) But I know I love it so...anyways I do love your site, I will def be checking back!

    ReplyDelete