Tuesday, February 24, 2009

DuQuoin Y&G Fundraiser Sneak Peeks

These are finally done, and I just wanted to show off one or two from each session, partly as a sneak peek for the people who had them done, and also to encourage anyone who is thinking about having photos done at the upcoming fundraiser at Dodds Grade School. You might think you can't get much in a 10 minute session, or that it is "generic", but check these out! Lots of variety & cuteness everywhere! Even though they are very short, I strive to provide creativity and uniqueness in every shoot.


























































































Thanks to everyone who supported the Youth & Government program at DuQuoin H.S. and also for letting me take photos of your adorable families!

4 comments:

  1. You did such a great job on these pictures - real individuality and uniqueness in each one!! Love the pictures of my family, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are you, anonymous? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Work - once again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I forgot to sign my name; I'm the anonymous one!
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete