Thursday, February 5, 2009

Boutique Items

I have been meaning to post this for awhile now, just finally getting around to it! I am going to be offering some new specialty/boutique items, so I wanted to post some photos so everyone can see what I am talking about. These photos will be on my updated website too, which is ALMOST done...believe me I will announce that when it is ready! I'm so excited to be so close to finished with it! Anyway, here are some pictures of some of my new products:

This keychain has a tiny light on it, in case you need it!


I had these made with one of my favorite pictures of Cohen from Christmas! These are so cute, and would make such a great gift!


This dry erase calendar has magnets on the back so you can stick it to your fridge. It also comes with it's own special marker that has a magnet in it too, so you won't lose it!


These magnets will ensure that your favorite picture will always be right where you want it!


I have advertised these purses before, but I have a newer panel for mine now...so I thought I'd show it off before I get another one (this pic was when Cohen was 3 days old)


I also am offering Photo Puzzles, but I don't have a photo of them. There are 2 sizes, Small: 8x10 with 108 pieces, and Large: 18x24 with 550 pieces.

Anything else you guys would like to see me offer? There are so many things I could do, it's just hard to know what you clients might like! If you have a suggestion, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment