Friday, December 21, 2007

Wedding Preview!

Things have been insane lately with Christmas rushing, orders and everything, not to mention I am really pregnant (32 weeks) and all the Christmas shopping that I have waited until the last minute to do! I do have some fun family stuff to blog, but I will have to do that later, because right now I only have time for one thing:
I have a wedding preview for Chantal & Daniel! Yeah!



I love outdoor weddings! This one was held at the DuQuoin State Fairgrounds, so pretty! Guys, thanks so much for letting me take part in your special day, and I am setting up your online viewing right now, so as soon as it's ready I'll let you know! :)

Merry Christmas!
Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Love the black and white with just the flowers colored! Merry Christmas to the Hollis family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, you and your assistants did an awesome job!! I love the pictures!! I'm going to have such a hard time deciding which ones to get!! Thanks again! Chantal Suhr

    ReplyDelete