Thursday, December 6, 2007

Blog Contest Winner & Another Senior

This is pretty unbelievable, but I just drew from all the names of comments that I got in November, and I actually drew a friend of mine, who is scheduled to come TONIGHT to get pictures done! Isn't that insane! This month's blog comment/contest winner is:

So Jamie, feel free to redeem your free session either tonight or later, it's up to you! How fun! :)
I finished up another senior girl last night, and I wanted to get a little preview up for her immediately while she waits on her proofs. We did a quick little session for her because I had to fit her in between school and another appointment that she had that evening, but I think we did great even though it was a bit rushed! Here's Stephanie:
We went to a home of some people I go to church with, and they are so nice to let me use their backyard for photos. I don't think I have used their place since 2 summers ago, and I forgot how great it was! They have these huge ancient catalpa trees and great old outbuildings, barns etc. It is wonderful for a photo session.I also love it when girls wear their prom dresses outside! It makes for great pictures! It's so "trash the dress"! But so far, we haven't ever actually trashed one, but one girl did rip the tulle on hers a little!Thanks for a great session!

Jessica

3 comments:

  1. I AM SO EXCITED!!! I LOVE WINNING STUFF!!!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the one through the fence and the one with the furry coat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of her with her hood up!
    Sweed

    ReplyDelete