Wednesday, April 25, 2007

1st Engagement shoot of the season!

I had my first engagement session of the new wedding season on Saturday. This couple is such a joy to work with, totally fun and willing to participate. It's always good when you get a guy who's cool about having his picture taken and has fun with it! Here are a few of my favorites so far!

Aren't they cute!?

I love contrasty Black & White!!


This one might just be my absolute favorite! If it was Johnny and me, I would have a huge one made and hang it on the wall! They had a boat and were going to paddle out into the pond for some fun water pics, but the boat was stuck in the mud, and then we discovered it was covered in ants! So the boat was a no-go, but I think we got some great shots. Thanks guys, I'm looking foward to your wedding in June, and I'll call you with the finished products soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment