Saturday, August 7, 2010

Haley & Damon's Wedding {Mt. Vernon, IL Wedding Photographer}

This was a beautiful wedding. It was held at the bride's childhood home, and everything was outside. They had a beautiful gazebo put in for the ceremony, and a huge tent outside for the reception, and every detail was thought of...everything was gorgeous!



Here's Damon, the groom:




And Haley, the gorgeous bride...








The wedding party....




The adorable couple together....




The ceremony...such a pretty location for a wedding!




A few together after the ceremony....








A few details....




The wedding party had a surprise dance at the beginning that was amazing! Damon & Haley began their first dance, and it turned into a wonderful choreographed dance that the whole wedding party had a part in, and it was great. When it was over I wanted to watch it again! :)


This photo was taken by my assistant, and when I saw it, I cried. :) It is the parents of the bride and groom and the couple themselves. I was overwhelmed by the fact that I am accepted into people's lives on one of their most important days. This image captures such a beautiful celebration of family and love. I am honored to be a small part of it.


Congratulations to Damon and Haley!

1 comment:

  1. that looked like it would be fun great pics !! Maddie Hollis

    ReplyDelete