Saturday, July 24, 2010

Kendra & Andrew {Nashville, IL Engagement Photography}



I'm trying to catch up on my blogging! I edited a ton during the loooonnnnngggg drive to and from Oklahoma City, so I have lots of newly edited stuff to post!
The day we did this session it was super hot outside, but they braved it anyway, and we had a great time! Kendra & Andrew are getting married next February (on my dad's birthday, so I will definitely not forget their date!)





It was super sunny outside, but since they were wearing Cardinals vs. Cubs shirts, we thought we'd try a few at the ballpark. The only shade we could find was right in the dugout!






I thought these were perfect to show off the rivalry! :)





Great session you two!! Looking forward to your wedding next year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment