Thursday, July 29, 2010

Holly & Nate's Wedding {Benton, IL Wedding Photographer}



I met Holly a few years ago when I took the Rend Lake College Cheerleaders pictures. I guess she remembered me...and I was thrilled when she chose me as her wedding photographer! Interestingly, she got married on my 11th anniversary. Even more interestingly, my sister, Alisa, who is my assistant photographer at weddings, moved into the house next door to Holly's parents about 2 weeks before the wedding! :)
Anyway it was a fun wedding to be a part of. It was a very very hot day and we just didn't make it outside for many pictures, but it was a beautiful church and a beautiful wedding!





Daddy's Little Girl....
















Love this moment...












Check out the flower girl in this one...






















Thank you so much for choosing me for your wedding day!

1 comment:

  1. I love the 1 where she has the i love u sign and the jumping 1 Maddie Kate

    ReplyDelete