Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Banx & His Family {Sesser, IL Children's Photographer}



Banx is such a little cutie! He visited me last June for his newborn pictures, and I still just love that session. You can see it HERE.
Well, his mommy decided it was time for a haircut, but she needed to document his very long hair first. So she came up with a plan...we started off with family pics, pics of Banx, then a haircut by his grandpa Larry, then pics of Banx's new do, and family pics again. It worked great, and I had so much fun getting to watch his little transformation!







Here he is wearing his cape for his haircut...



Here goes the first snip...


I love this, Banx is trying to fend off his Grandpa! I can just hear, "Swiper no swiping!" :)






Finished!




Thanks for such a fun and unique session Laur family!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! How precious!! I love this session Jessica! Those with Larry are priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are those kids they all look the same !? Maddie Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ressie is my best friend! Ava Hollis

    ReplyDelete