Monday, January 26, 2009

the McGowan kids Sporty session!

This was a fun session! My mom is an old friend of these 3 kids' mom, and they do Stampin' Up! together, so I remember Jan from...well, my whole life! I used to babysit her 2 older daughters, and I will be shooting her oldest daughter Danielle's wedding in Missouri later this year! And my sister teaches at the same school these three kids go to, I think she has taught them math...so I guess we have a lot of connections!...anyway, here are some of my favorites from the younger kids session. Here are Taylor, Kirsten, and Dalton:







These girls are in basketball, volleyball, and soccer! I would go nuts trying to get to all those games! Kudos to mom! :)





And a few tricks...


Great job kids! Hope you enjoy your photos!
Thanks for being loyal blog readers, too! ;)

2 comments:

  1. These are some awesome pictures!
    Lori Laur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica the pictures are really cute!!!!:)

    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete