Friday, October 15, 2010

The Roberts family {Smyrna, TN Family Photographer}



I went to Nashville to visit my good friend Jamie for the weekend, and I ended up taking her sister's family pictures while I was there! I have taken pictures of the kids before, and photographed the littlest daughter, Maddi Kate (yes, there is another Maddie Kate in the world!) several times, but this is the first time I have ever taken the photos of the whole family!



We took these photos at a historical park, called Cannonsburgh Village. It was a pretty nifty place for pictures!





Matching kids! I am always amazed by siblings that have the same skin tones and hair color! My siblings and I are different and my kids are different, so it's amazing to me!


Obviously, they are Titans fans, being from the Nashville area! My husband, Johnny, is still a huge Titans fan because of the time we lived there.




Thanks so much, Roberts family! You all did so good!

1 comment: